PLEASE NOTE: This is a self-guided audio tour, and does not include entry to any of the locations mentioned along the way including the Ford’s Theatre.
Trace Lincoln’s final day on this affordable self-guided walking tour from Lafayette Park to Ford’s Theatre.
• Find out why and how America’s most popular actor killed the president
• Hear from producer Rick Snider, a lifelong journalist and third-generation tour guide who’s distantly related to Lincoln’s assassin John Wilkes Booth
• Do it all in 40 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Please note that entrance to attractions en route are not included
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.